The student and parents agree not to reproduce or show to any other person, in whole or in part, any of the test review or counseling materials distributed by CANA ELITE EDUCATION CENTRE without the prior written consent of CANA ELITE EDUCATION CENTRE. The foregoing prohibition includes without limitation the disclosure of any information, written or oral, obtained from CANA ELITE EDUCATION CENTRE instructors or personnel.
- CANA Elite Education Centre reserves the right to refuse the admission of any student who, in its opinion, is detrimental to the general welfare of the school.
- CANA Elite Education Centre reserves the right to discontinue a student's enrolment at any time for poor attendance, non-payment or underpayment of tuition, disruptive behavior, or any behavior that is disrupting of the school operations or other students' learning.
- CANA Elite Education Centre operates a "first-come first-serve" and confirmation-by-payment policy in allocating teaching schedules and reserves the right to release any reserved lessons that have only been verbally confirmed or have passed confirmation deadline. Full payment must be received prior to the indicated deadline.
- The lessons at the given times, there will be no additional re-scheduling or refund for the lessons.
- At CANA Elite Education Centre, we believe that students work and learn best in small group. It is our policy that each class is limited to a maximum of eight students in order to maintain an intimate classroom environment.
- To ensure your enrolment and schedule confirmation for any courses or lessons, please settle your payment 48-hour prior to the start date or confirmation deadline.
- Students MUST pay for all lessons before attending class. Should a student come to a lesson before payment, CANA Elite Education Centre reserves the right to preclude the student from attending the class. To avoid such situations, please ensure payment prior to attending the lessons.
- CANA Elite Education Centre reserves the right to change the class teachers for courses / individual lessons / private croup as seen appropriate without prior notice and to cancel any lesson as deemed necessary.
- All cancellations must be made by the authorized person who has an account with CANA Elite Education Centre. In the case of children taking lessons, it is the parent or guardian who is the client. Students aged below 18 cannot cancel lessons. A signed request from the authorized person is needed before the cancellation can be confirmed.
- Clients cannot cancel any confirmed lessons (i.e. when scheduled lessons have been paid). No refunds or make-up classes will be offered if a student misses the classes due to personal affairs with the exception of illness with medical certificate as a proof. Parents and students should ensure that the schedule is satisfactory before confirming and paying.
- Please let us know as soon as you know you cannot attend a lesson/course due to illness. If you can provide a medical certificate, your payment for the lesson will be refunded or a make-up class will be scheduled.
Adverse Weather Conditions
- Please find attached the bad weather arrangement
- In case of school closure prior to the commencement of a course, our school will refund in full the course fee collected to students.
- If a course cannot be operated according to the arrangement specified in the fee receipts and students decline the revised arrangements offered by our school, our school will refund in full or a pro-rata basis the course fee collected to students as soon as possible and in any event not later than one month after the students have requested for the refund.
- If a course cannot be operated on the date or at the time specified in the course leaflet and students decline the revised arrangements offered by our school, our school will refund in full or on a pro-rata basis the course fee collected to students as soon as possible and in any event not later than one month after the students have requested for the refund.
- In case of cessation of a course after its commencement, our school will refund to students the course fee collected on a pro-rata basis as soon as possible and in any event not later than one month after the cessation of the course.
- Our school will inform students of the refund arrangement either over the telephone or in writing. For students aged below 18, their parents or guardians can proceed with the refund procedures on behalf of the students.
- Our school will refund students in accordance with the above policies.
- When processing the refund, our school will not take away the original fees receipts. Upon receipt of the refund, students or parents should sign to acknowledgement the receipt.
- Our school will pay the refund either in cash or by cheque. No refund at all
Terms and Conditions of 2019 Academic Year Promotions
For Free Trial Lessons
- Request of free trial lessons needs to be made at least two working days before the lesson date to allow checking of availability and scheduling time. CANA Elite reserves the right to refuse offering free trial lessons to any request made within two working days of the lesson date.
- Class size ranges from one to five for English enrichment programmes, and one to three students for others.
- CANA assigned available tutors to these free trial lessons; hence there will be variation in the tutors assigned to the same subject. CANA reserves the right to making the final decision on tutor assignment to these lessons.
- Any free trial lessons confirmed verbally or in writing cannot be cancelled unless the student / tutor is sick or due to bad weather.
- Lesson reservation is non-transferable among students.
- There are no free trial lessons available on public holidays.
- Upon exceptional circumstances, CANA reserves the right to cancel any confirmed free trial lesson within one working day of the lesson date.
- Regular students refer to students who take at least one lesson per week for a month, or those who have paid for one lesson per week for a month at CANA.
- Students need to like CANA’s Facebook page (CANA Elite Education Centre) and send the screenshot photo by email to email@example.com or directly show to our customer service officers as verification before enjoying this promotion.
- CANA reserves the right to make final decision and explanation of the details of this promotion.
For Referral Discount
- Any existing students of CANA are eligible to enjoy this discount.
- When the referred student first contacts CANA to request lessons, he/she should state the name of the existing student who referred him/her to CANA. Otherwise it will not be regarded as a referral.
- Referrals cannot be back-traced once the referred student has confirmed his/her first lesson.
- A referral is considered successful when the referred student takes two or more paid lessons, each of at least one hour, at CANA, in a period of 30 consecutive days.
- The existing student will be awarded a free lesson for each successfully referral.
- The one hour free lesson can be used by 15th May 2020.
- There will be no cash refund for unredeemed store credit.
- Referral rewards are not applicable with other promotion discounts on the same lessons.
- Students need to like CANA’s Facebook/Instagram/Wechat and subscribte CANA's youtube/Youku Channels
- CANA reserves the right to make the final decision and explanation of the details of this promotion.