Last Sunday, we are honored to have Cana's US Admissions Director, Mr. Tim Lee, to share some insights for U.S. University Application Success. Here are the details as follows:
- How to minimise the negative impacts of U.S.-China disputes on acceptance chances?
- Critical times: identifying and leveraging newly surfaced application opportunities
- Would SAT and ACT matter less - as acceptance criteria?
- Must-do and revised strategies for IB and A Levels students
- Game changer: Personal Branding; Overrated: well balanced extracurricular activities
- Three targets you do not want to miss in a successful application