JacquelineEnglish / History
IB Examiner Book a lesson with Jacqueline
Available Location : Sheung Wan Branch & Shek Mun Branch
- MA (Hons) in Modern History from University of St Andrews
- Received a first class mark for my Honours Dissertation on 'Franco's Spain in the 1940s'
- Awarded Deans’ List and recipient of the Dr Robert Mackie Prize for the best third year mark in course examination at University
- Achieved 6 As at SQA Higher level, including English and History
- Achieved 2 As at SQA Advanced Higher level, in History and Modern Studies
- IB History Examiner
- Gained TEFL qualification, a certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language
- Experienced in tutoring IB, A Level and iGCSE History in addition to SAT World History, IB English Language and Literature and HKDSE English
- Previously worked as an Assistant Editor at a leading publisher editing English Language teaching materials aimed at senior secondary student
OUR SUCCESS STORIES
Here at CANA Elite, we truly believe that every student is unique, and yet all have the potentials to reach their goals with the right guidance. Academic excellence is derived from both passionate teachers and eager students. That is why we provide a uniquely designed learning experience that is tailored to each individual student. Named after the location of first miracle, we hope that CANA Elite can be the place of miracles for each of our students, helping them to reach their goals.