Academic Coaching Program
CANA Elite’s Exam Study Skills Workshop
CANA's Exam Study Skills Workshop aims to help students be more productive, focused, and efficacious during revisions. Through 2 intensive sessions, this workshop will equip students with the proper study tools and methodology, so that they can maximise their time and potential for the best results.
Each session consists of*:
- 30 minute sharing (for parents and students) by the Director of Academic Coaching, Tim.
- 1 hour workshop^ (students only), discussing practical and specific tools that they can apply immediately.
*Only available at the Sheung Wan Center.
^This workshop is divided into Senior High School students (Yr. 12 & 13), and Middle School students (Yr. 7 to 11).
|Session 1*||Friday, 6-Apr
19:30 - 21:00
17:00 - 18:30
|Session 2*||Friday, 13-Apr
19:30 - 21:00
17:00 - 18:30
*We recommend students register for both session 1 and session 2, as they cover different content.
Seats are limited. Sign up today!
- FREE for all CANA students
- $1500 per session for new students
CANA Elite’s Academic Coaching Program
We believe that every student is innately talented, with the potential to be a story of success. Yet in Hong Kong, many are overwhelmed with increasingly demanding workload. It is time for students to take a step back, and rediscover the motivation and methods to succeed.
Instead of subject-specific teaching, our tailor-made Academic Coaching Program guides students to reflect on their habits, refine priorities, and enhance study methods. Together, we can build a strong foundation for every student to excel academically and in all areas of life – to be the best version of themselves.
- Instilling skills, habits, and attitude crucial for academic success
- Fostering improvement and accomplishments in all aspects of life
- Caring, experienced, and dedicated coaches walking alongside you to guide, teach, support, and encourage
- Exploring and establishing an authentic and impressive Personal Branding
- Time management proficiency
- Goals setting and timeline monitoring
- Exemplary study habits
- Note-taking techniques
- Subject selection and distinction
- Ownership and Confidence
- Determination and Consistency
- Passion and excellence
- Humility and learning
- Social and global responsibilities
Extracurricular Activities Enhancement
- Global engagements
- Tailor made organisations and activities, showcasing individual talents and strengths
Personal Branding (IFEA)
- Stepping stone for further studies and career
The IB was tough and grueling program, but I credit my peers, teachers and the wonderful tutors at Cana for providing a challenging and fulfilling environment for me to learn. Cana tutors are not only knowledgeable in their fields but also approachable; willing and able to answer any questions I had on hand. Overall, I'm really happy with completing the IB and I can definitely say that the feeling of accomplishment after receiving my score made all the hard work worth it.
Cana provides valuable advice on college selection which helps my daughter to develop an appropriate college list and find a best fit college. We have a better understanding of the U.S. college admission processes. Cana also provides good guidance in selecting essay topics and approaches which allow Esther to articulate who she is and what matters to her in a genuine and impressive way.
Cana’s services have helped me realize my dream of getting into medical school. The tutors have given me confidence and courage to fulfill my own potential in a time of uncertainty and nervousness. They have given me knowledge that extends beyond my academic career, I have also gained friendships through Cana’s overwhelming hospitality.
OUR SUCCESS STORIES
Averager IBDP Score
Obtained A/A* in IGCSE