AdamEnglish and English Literature / ISAAC Coordinator Book a lesson with Adam
Available Location : Sheung Wan Branch
- Graduated cum laude with a B.A in English Literature from Wheaton College (IL).
- Taught English to secondary students for two years in the Republic of Moldova as a United States Peace Corps Volunteer.
- Developed and conducted youth development camps focused on critical thinking, problem solving, and team work.
- Over five years of experience in the U.S. book publishing industry.
- Teaches English and English Literature for IB, GCE, IGCSE, MYP at CANA
OUR SUCCESS STORIES
Here at CANA Elite, we truly believe that every student is unique, and yet all have the potentials to reach their goals with the right guidance. Academic excellence is derived from both passionate teachers and eager students. That is why we provide a uniquely designed learning experience that is tailored to each individual student. Named after the location of first miracle, we hope that CANA Elite can be the place of miracles for each of our students, helping them to reach their goals.