AdamEnglish and English Literature / ISAAC Coordinator Book a lesson with Adam
Available Location : Sheung Wan Branch
- Graduated cum laude with a B.A in English Literature from Wheaton College (IL).
- Taught English to secondary students for two years in the Republic of Moldova as a United States Peace Corps Volunteer.
- Developed and conducted youth development camps focused on critical thinking, problem solving, and team work.
- Over five years of experience in the U.S. book publishing industry.
- Teaches English and English Literature for IB, GCE, IGCSE, MYP at CANA
OUR SUCCESS STORIES
Here at CANA Elite, we truly believe that every student is unique and has the potential to reach their goals with the right guidance. Academic excellence is derived from both passionate teachers and eager students. That is why we provide a unique learning experience tailored to each individual student. Named after the location of the first miracle in the Bible, we hope CANA elite can be the place of miracles for all our students, allowing them to achieve their dreams.